Jennings Construction is your office renovation contractor. We are licensed and fully insured. There are many customizations that can be added to a home office to make it more comfortable and functional. If you just need your office interior painted, or a complete new residential office built, please give Brock a call at Jennings Construction.
Jennings Construction handled every detail, worked with me on design and materials and i couldn’t be happier with the result. I’ll definitely choose them again for my next project. – CJ Heins
There are several advantages to constructing a new office in your home.
It is very convenient. Having an office in your home allows you to work from the comfort of your own home, without the need to commute.
This one is a no-brainer but building an office in your home can be more cost-effective than renting or buying commercial office space.
Being able to work in a dedicated space, free from distractions can increase productivity.
Having a home office allows you to set your own schedule, and work at times that are convenient for you. You finally get to enjoy the flexibility of a home/work balance.
There might even be tax benefits to a home office. You may be able to deduct certain expenses related to your home office, such as the cost of construction, utilities, and depreciation.
Sometimes work requires a little peace and quiet. With a home office, you have the privacy and quiet that you need to work effectively.
Building an office in your home allows you to customize the space to your specific needs and preferences, and design it to suit your style.
Some customizations that Jennings Construction has done as a office renovation contractor in the past include:
Built-in shelving or cabinetry: These can be used to store books, papers, and office supplies, and can also be used to display decorative items.
Lighting: Ambient lighting, such as recessed lighting or a ceiling fan, to make the space more comfortable and functional.
Flooring: Hardwood or tile flooring can add a touch of elegance to the space, while a plush carpet can provide warmth and comfort.
Paint or Wallpaper: Add color and personality to the space by painting or wallpapering the walls.
Other home office customizations you may wish to consider based on your personal choice would…
- Window treatments, such as blinds or curtains, to control the amount of natural light and provide privacy.
- Ergonomic chair and desk to reduce strain on your back and eyes.
- To help reduce noise from outside and other parts of the house, you can install soundproofing materials such as acoustic foam or heavy curtains.
- An air conditioner or a portable heater, can make the space more comfortable to work in year-round.
- Use built-in technology such as smart lighting, sound systems, or a home automation system to make the space more convenient and functional.
- Add personal touches to the space with plants, artwork, and other decorative items to make it feel more like your own.
Every home owner wants to increase their homes resale value. Building an office in your home can increase the value of your property and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
Jennings Construction will be happy to help if you need to hire a professional office renovation contractor, who is specialized in home office construction. We have all necessary license, permits, and we are fully insured.