Jennings Construction is your garage construction contractor. We are licensed and fully insured. We are happy to help you build the garage that fits your lifestyle and needs. If you just need your garage interior painted, or a complete new garage build, please give Brock a call at Jennings Construction.
We have had this company complete several projects at our house from installing new coil wrap and water proofing around garage doors, to interior painting, to drywall and insulation installation. All done in a very neat and professional manner. – Jen Cohen
The steps in any garage construction / remodel will usually include:
- Obtain necessary permits and approvals from your local government.
- Hire a licensed contractor or architect to help design and plan the garage.
- Prepare the site by leveling the ground and removing any debris.
- Lay the foundation, which may be a concrete slab or a crawl space.
- It’s important to keep in mind that the process of pouring a concrete slab can vary depending on the size and scope of the project and the weather conditions, so it’s best to consult with a professional to ensure that the slab is poured and finished correctly.
- Build the walls and roof of the garage.
- Install electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems if needed.
- Finish the interior and exterior of the garage with siding, drywall, and paint.
- Finally, have a final inspection to ensure compliance with local building codes.
Jennings Construction will be happy to help if you need to hire a professional contractor, who is specialized in garage construction. We have all necessary license, permits, and we are fully insured.